|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM|
- Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.
- Law of the Workshop - Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of the Telephone - If you dial a wrong number you never get a busy signal.
- Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
- Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
- Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
- Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
- Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
- Law of the Theatre - At any event, the people whose seats are farthest from the aisle arrive last. Law of Coffee - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, someone will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
- Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Rugs/Carpets - The chances of an open-faced jam sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.
- Law of Location - No matter where you go, there you are.
- Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about. * Law of Silence - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- Law of Availability - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it (this one is true every time).
- Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
- Assembly Law - Identical parts, aren't.
- Cole's Law - Thinly sliced cabbage.
Categories: Web Humor